Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Introducing the guy who plays as Ariteh

pahaso

Introducing the guy who plays as Ariteh Empty Introducing the guy who plays as Ariteh

Post by pahaso Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:47 am

I'm not a member, yet, so I've been a bit hesistant of doing any activity, but I thought, if I get admitted, no problem, and if not, well, frankly I don't know, but no harm done, still. And I got bored.

Anyways, hi, I'm the guy who plays as Ariteh. The reason I'm stressing 'the guy' is to prevent unfortunate accidents due to misunderstanding. While I find playing male characters better for immersion or roleplaying purpose, but unfortunately, I got tired of dying as Lann so changed to Fiona. And I prefer mage-class or defense oriented class over high risk class like Lann. Only if they allowed gender choice... And Fiona over Evie because Fiona has some masculine traits.

I went over that for I believe that shows quite a bit about what kind of a person I am. As for the background, I'm from Korea, so I may be able to deliver some updates or player tactics if Mabinogi Heroes continue to update before Vindictus.

Although reading and writing in English are not big issues for me, I still stumble quite a bit when speaking. I ask for you understanding when we use voice-chat.
    ray0sunshine
    ray0sunshine

Introducing the guy who plays as Ariteh Empty Re: Introducing the guy who plays as Ariteh

Post by ray0sunshine Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:54 pm

Hi! well um forums is kinda dead but at least we're ingame active. Nice to see another person who plays Fiona Very Happy
    seeya around^^
    pahaso

Introducing the guy who plays as Ariteh Empty Re: Introducing the guy who plays as Ariteh

Post by pahaso Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:45 am

Thank you for your welcome. ^^ So, there aren't many Fiona in the guild?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:47 am

there are lol . more evie to fiona ratio though
    pahaso

Post by pahaso Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:34 am

Ah, it'd been nice to be a rare commodity... ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content