Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Ariteh's application

pahaso

Ariteh's application Empty Ariteh's application

Post by pahaso Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:13 am

Name:
    Ariteh (male)

Character Type:
    Fiona

How active are you?
    Very

How active are you on forums?
    I try to do my part keeping it lively.

Level:

Titles:

Why do you want to join us?
    Looking for people to enjoy the game with.

Will you use our voice chat server?
    I look forward to it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Ariteh's application Empty Re: Ariteh's application

Post by Admin Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:39 am

Hey thanks for applying to forever.

However, the guild isn't accepting anyone for the moment until i am back from vacation.

Please accept my condolences for the inconvience. I will be back early August and then carefully consider your applicatoin
    pahaso

Post by pahaso Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:10 am

I see. Thanks for letting me know. And I have a few questions if you don't mind.

So, the guild name has changed from "Forever" to "Relent", and then back to "Forever?" I just wanted to make sure since some forums refer to the guild as Relent like "Presenting Relent Guild Members."

And what is guild master's character? In game search shows guild master of Forever as Hole, but guild recruitment says it's LegendEvie?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:13 am

pahaso wrote:I see. Thanks for letting me know. And I have a few questions if you don't mind.

So, the guild name has changed from "Forever" to "Relent", and then back to "Forever?" I just wanted to make sure since some forums refer to the guild as Relent like "Presenting Relent Guild Members."

And what is guild master's character? In game search shows guild master of Forever as Hole, but guild recruitment says it's LegendEvie?

Oh yes, I am the gm of forever. Back then, i got hacked due to my carelesness and we remade the guild to Relent. However, some members liked the name Forever and we decided to switch back.

And the char Hoie is my mule character. That way, if i get hacked, Hoie is on a different char and that way i can ensure the guild safety.

And LegendEvie was the char that got hacked. If you wish to chat up with an admin, whisper zkbkzb or dragosian. we are at channel183

my ign is fieonavy i log in from time to time to check on guild so yu can send me a mail if yu have questions
    pahaso

Post by pahaso Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:06 am

That must have been rough... Come to think of it, I don't know if there's any recovery system in Vindictus.

Thanks for clarifying, and, well, August is further than I'd wish for, but I'll be waiting. ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:25 pm