Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Eivie - Just letting you guys know I will be applying soon

Thymeless

Eivie - Just letting you guys know I will be applying soon Empty Eivie - Just letting you guys know I will be applying soon

Post by Thymeless Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:45 pm

Hey I haven't applied to the guild yet because I do not meet the requirements, however I will be applying once I reach 44 and have enough titles. I'm interested in joining the guild because my last guild disbanded while I was away (due to inadequate grades last semester, just before the lvl 38+ content was released too Sad ). I am also looking for a mature guild that strives to the best (or at least pro gamer status). I can't enjoy a game unless I playing at a top tier level and I feel that this guild will fit me quite well.

Regards,
    Thymeless
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Eivie - Just letting you guys know I will be applying soon Empty Re: Eivie - Just letting you guys know I will be applying soon

Post by Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:30 pm

Thymeless wrote:Hey I haven't applied to the guild yet because I do not meet the requirements, however I will be applying once I reach 44 and have enough titles. I'm interested in joining the guild because my last guild disbanded while I was away (due to inadequate grades last semester, just before the lvl 38+ content was released too Sad ). I am also looking for a mature guild that strives to the best (or at least pro gamer status). I can't enjoy a game unless I playing at a top tier level and I feel that this guild will fit me quite well.

Regards,
    Thymeless

lol

sure i look forward to yur application and growth

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:20 pm